Ledgible is cryptocurrency transaction tracking software that serves both tax professionals and regular tax payers to facilitate tax filings. In this article we will outline the first steps a tax professional should take when using Ledgible software.
- The first step is account creation and setup. To do this, please navigate to the Ledgible Tax Preparer sign-up page, and fill out the fields as appropriate.
- Shortly after filling out the fields and submitting, an email will be sent to your inbox with your login credentials. A separate email, shown below, will help guide you through the onboarding process.
- An optional step for enhanced security would be to enable Two Factor Authentication.
- The next step is to connect client accounts with your Tax Preparer account.
- Firstly, send them an invite to connect by following the instructions set out in this article.
- The client will receive an email invite, and clicks the Sign Up Now button contained within.
- The client enters their email address and desired password in both password fields, then clicks Create Your Account.
- The client clicks the Verify button sent in the verification email.
- The client clicks the Connect button under Connect To Tax Pro in their Settings to confirm the link to your account (for more information on how to do this please refer to this article).
Once the client's account has been linked to your Tax Pro account, you can click the Open button for their account in your Clients list to view and manage their account.
- Now that both the tax preparer and tax payer accounts are set up and connected, preparers can start viewing their client accounts by following these instructions. Preparers can also view and manage their clients' tax account status as well as their payment status.
- Once setup is finished, preparers are linked to their client accounts, transactions are reviewed and payments completed, preparers will have the ability to generate all necessary tax forms. For any other questions, the Tax Pro table of contents within our knowledge base contains several support articles that might be of assistance, or otherwise, please feel free to contact our support department by clicking "Help" in the bottom right corner of your Ledgible account.