Ledgible Tax Professional is designed to make all your cryptocurrency taxation needs simple, by having your clients upload their cryptocurrency transactions, and submitting their transactions to you for verification and generating reports. Payment is submitted by default by the client after uploading their transactions, however invoicing the Tax Professional directly is also possible. For more information, please contact support.
This article will give an overview of the client management section of Ledgible Tax Professional. Opening a client account as a Tax Professional will take you to their Tax Payer page. An overview of this section of the Ledgible software is available here.
If you prefer a visual demonstration of the software, here is a a video guide-through of Ledgible Tax Professional:
The client management section of Ledgible Tax Pro contains three main tabs:
- The first is the Clients tab. This tab will allow you to view your number of active clients, and present a brief overview of each one. Information displayed will include the client name, their creation date, their active tax year, the client status, and the expected fee.
To the right of each client, you will have options to open your client's account, or generate their reports if they have submitted their data to you. From the drop-down you can also edit your client's details, view their billing history, or delete the client.
You can click each client for expanded details, such as their usage and billing for the tax year in question.
In the top right corner of the clients tab, you also have the option to add your clients. For more information on this process, please see the Linking your Tax Professional account to your clients section of the Knowledge Base.
- The second tab is the Team Members tab. Here you can add or remove other users who will be able to access the Tax Professional account, with varying levels of permissions. For more information, please see the Team Management section of our Knowledge Base.
- The final tab is the Reports tab. This tab allows you to generate, view, download or delete reports for each of your clients. Towards the top of the page is a search tool that can also filter reports by type, year, status, and date.
The list of reports will give details including the client account, the report type, the tax year, the report generation status, the date requested, and further client details.
You can create a report by clicking the Create Report button towards the top-right of the page. Then, select the client you would like to generate reports for, and select the type of report you would like to generate.
Finally, you have the settings and administration buttons.
- Under settings, you can name your account, view your Ledgible account ID, and view your Tax Pro code, Tax System Account ID, and Firm ID, as well as view your Account API Connections and your billing details.
- To access your User Settings, click the profile icon just above the gear icon, and then User Settings. Here you will find the option to activate 2 Factor Authentication, and change your password.