Tracking the status of client returns is crucial to an effective workflow. Learn about the return statuses you'll see in Ledgible Tax Pro below.
Client Return Statuses
Ledgible Tax Pro uses the following statuses to help you track the progress of client returns:
- Invited - The client has been invited to connect with your Ledgible Tax Pro account and begin adding their data sources and other relevant information. There are two steps the client must perform in order to proceed to the next step:
- They must create a Ledgible Tax account or sign in with their existing account using the email address exactly as it is written in the "To" field (including any dot (.) or plus (+) modifiers).
- Next, the client must add the Tax Pro Code to their Settings to move to the next stage in the workflow.
- In Progress - You or your client have begun adding trading records, on-chain transactions, or other historical information to their return. Once done, the client should select the 'Submit to Tax Pro' button to move to the next status
- Client Submitted - The client has indicated that they have added all relevant information and resolved any exceptions, and are ready for you to review.
- Report Generated - You or the client have successfully generated a tax report based on the data they provided; the return should be complete, unless the client chooses to add additional crypto activity.
Checking Client Return Status
The return status for each of your active client returns is shown in the Status column of the Active Clients table on the Client Management page of Ledgible Tax Pro.
You can also sort or filter client return records based on status and other criteria.