Tax Preparers can invite their clients to Ledgible using several different methods. This article will detail how to invite a Tax Payer to Ledgible by email, in the instance that the Tax Payer will be billed.
To invite a client to Ledgible by email:
- Log into your Ledgible Tax professional account.
- Navigate to the Clients tab near the top of the screen.
- On the right hand side of the Clients tab, click + Add Client.
- Enter the client's email address. Please use the email address that the client has either already use to sign up for Ledgible, or will use in future.
- On the following screen, fill out the first field with the display name for your client that you would like to see in your account, the following field with their contact name, and the final field with your name you would like to have displayed to your client.
- On the following page, you can choose to designate GoSystem as your tax software of choice for formatting purposes.
- Review the information on the final page, and verify the displayed billing model.
- Click create, and an invite will be sent to your client's email address.