If several people in your firm need access to Ledgible in order to complete client returns, you can add team members through the Team tab as a secure way to share the account. Team members will have varying levels of permissions.
- Log in to Ledgible Tax Pro and navigate to the Team tab.
- Select the Add Team Member button on the top right of the screen.
- Enter the team member's email address and then click Add.
- A message will display confirming that you have added a new Ledgible user as a Team Member. They will receive an email prompting them to create an account.
You can also provide the sign up link shown on the final Add Team Member screen to the new team member directly, if you prefer a different communication method, such as chat, a personal email, or text.
- Invitations sent to team members expire after 24 hours. The Team Members dashboard will show Expired in the Status column if this is the case. You can resend the invitation email by clicking the button with three dots in the Action column next to the desired team member, then select Resend Invite.