The Transaction Export OFX report provides a single OFX file containing a normalized record of all transactions going to and from the addresses contained in your wallets.
The output file may be imported into GL systems that support the OFX format, including QuickBooks Online.
To generate the Transaction Export OFX report, follow these steps:
- From your Ledgible Dashboard select the Reports tab.
- On the Reports tab, click the Create Report button to start your report.
- In the new Request Report window that opens, select the button to the left of Transaction Export OFX, then select Next on the bottom right to continue.
- Select the Crypto Source, Assets and optionally Dates for which you would like to run the report. Select the Create button on the bottom right to generate your report.
- You will see a message that your report request was submitted successfully. You can now download and access the report at any time. You can delete it from Ledgible with the red Trash icon.
Select the Close button on the Request Report modal to return to the Reports dashboard.