The Capital Gains and Losses report provides a single CSV file containing a normalized record of the capital gains and losses incurred by the transaction activity tied to addresses associated with your wallets.
The output file may be opened in tools like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for review or further data filtering.
To generate the Gains and Losses report, follow these steps:
- From your Ledgible Dashboard select the Reports tab.
- On the Reports tab, click the Create Report button to start your report.
- In the new Request Report window that opens, select the button to the left of Gains and Losses, then select Next on the bottom right to continue.
- Select the Crypto Source, Assets and optionally Dates for which you would like to run the report. Select the Create button on the bottom right to generate your report.
- You will see a message that your report request was submitted successfully. You can now download and access the report at any time. You can delete it from Ledgible with the red Trash icon.
Select the Close button on the Request Report modal to return to the Reports dashboard.