The DeFi transaction export provides a detailed report of all of your DeFi transactions captured by Ledgible, containing information on Account in question, the Wallet from Ledgible, the Address, Pool Address, the DeFi Provider, the Pool Name, Transaction Date, Transaction Hash, Category, Chain and more.
To generate the DeFi Transactions Export report, follow these steps:
- From your Ledgible Dashboard select the Reports tab.
- On the Reports tab, click the Create Report button to start your report.
- In the new Request Report window that opens, select the button to the left of DeFi Transaction Export, then select Next on the bottom right to continue.
- Select the Crypto Source and optionally Dates for which you would like to run the report. Select the Create button on the bottom right to generate your report.
- You will see a message that your report request was submitted successfully. You can now download and access the report at any time. You can delete it from Ledgible with the red Trash icon.
Select the Close button on the Request Report modal to return to the Reports dashboard.