After granting Ledgible access to your QuickBooks Online account, you will be directed to the Account Mapping Setup wizard. The wizard will guide you through choosing the following:
- The Default Asset Account, the QuickBooks Online balance sheet account where crypto activity from Ledgible will be sent by default.
- The Default Income Account, the QuickBooks Online account where inbound Ledgible Account entries will be sent by default.
- The Default Expense Account, the QuickBooks Online account where outbound Ledgible Account entries will be sent by default.
- The Default Fee Account, the QuickBooks Online account where fees generated by your blockchain transactions will be sent by default.
- The Default Suspense Account, the Quickbooks Online account where exchange order data will be sent by default.
A video walkthrough of the initial mappings setup is available in the Setting up and navigating your QuickBooks Online Software integration article, however this video will show you how to edit them after initial setup.
- For each account type, click the Select Account dropdown menu to show the list of options to map to from your QuickBooks Online account.
- Make mapping selections for all five account types, then click the Next button.
- Click the Close button on the confirmation screen to exit the mapping wizard.