You can import your cryptocurrency transactions from unlisted exchanges and wallets into Ledgible by following the File Import method. This method will require you to export a CSV file from your wallet or exchange and format the file in accordance with our File Import template, which you can then import into Ledgible. Please note that File Import sources do not update automatically such as a blockchain wallet or API connected exchange, and will require you to manually add any transactions performed after the file was created.
Log into the Evercoin app to export your transaction history.
To import your cryptocurrency exchange by File Import:
- Log into your Ledgible account.
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source on the top right-hand side.
- To add your transactions by file import, navigate to the Exchange category, and if the exchange does not appear in the list, click Unlisted Exchange.
- On the page that opens, enter the name for your crypto source, and select Import Exchange activity from File. A warning will be displayed below to help you manage your file imports.
- On the following page, you will have instructions on how to import your orders, as well as a button to download the template for file imports. Please note that if files are not formatted in accordance with the template, Ledgible will not be able to read or display the data properly. For more information on formatting your data to be imported into Ledgible, please see Exchange Transaction Types for Template File Imports and Supported File Types for the File Import Wizard.
- On the following page, Ledgible will ask you to confirm the column mapping for the header column. Ensure that it is correctly mapped and click Yes.
- On the following page, confirm the fields are mapped correctly and matching the correct category in the CSV file in Ledgible.
- The following page will display the orders contained within the CSV file. Confirm the orders match up as expected, and click Continue.
- Confirm the following page after reviewing the information displayed, and then you will be redirected to the Ledgible page. You can now click Next, and Create on the following page to add the transactions into Ledgible.
- You can now run an account refresh for your transactions to display in Ledgible.