Login to your account at Bithumb.com and click on Wallets in the top menu. Select Trade History and click on the download button.
Select the start date and end date and export all transactions.
NOTE: Bithumb has a maximum range of 180 days to download transaction history. If for example, you are downloading from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021, you will need to run the transaction history three times. You will get a total of three files, but can compile this into the below 'file import' into one file for upload onto Ledgible.
Once you have downloaded your transaction history, go over to Ledgible and follow the below steps.
1. Go to Ledgible and go to exchanges
2. Click on '+ Add Exchange Data'
3. Choose 'File Import' and click next
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'Exchange Not Listed/Template Import' and click next
5. Download the template on the next page and bring over the data from the report generated from Upload.com (pay special attention to ensure you are matching the headers between files)
6. Import the Entry and click next (you may need to review any entries that require your attention)
7. Finally, Enter a name to display on Ledgible for this connection and click 'Create' to complete the setup