You can import your cryptocurrency transactions from unlisted exchanges and wallets into Ledgible by following the File Import method. This method will require you to export a CSV file from your wallet or exchange and format the file in accordance with our File Import template, which you can then import into Ledgible. Please note that File Import sources do not update automatically such as a blockchain wallet or API connected exchange, and will require you to manually add any transactions performed after the file was created.
Click here for more detailed instructions on how to export your Celsius transaction history.
To import your cryptocurrency exchange by File Import:
- Log into your Ledgible account.
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source on the top right-hand side.
- To add your transactions by file import, navigate to the Exchange category, and click the desired exchange. For the purposes of this example, we will be using BlockFi.
- On the page that opens, name your crypto source in the field at the top, select the account ownership type below, and select Import transactions from files to import your exchange's transactions.
- On the next page, you will be presented with instructions on how to obtain a CSV from your exchange on the left, and on the right, you will have a field to upload your CSV file. Click the blue upload field, select your file, and click Next. Please note that there is no formatting required for listed exchanges, but if you have selected Unlisted Exchange, a template file will be provided with instructions for formatting. Please see this article for more information, specifically the section Adding an unlisted Exchange.
- Confirm the details of the crypto source you have added on the following page, and click Create. You can now run an Account Refresh for your transactions to display in Ledgible.