Celsius is a popular service that provides Interest payments on crypto as well as other valuable services.
Currently there is no file download or API integration to Celsius so tracking the deposits and interest payments are done best through the flexible manual exchange capability in Ledgible.
To upload transactions using our File Import Option:
1. Open your Celsius App and click on Profile button
2. Select 'Download Transaction History' under the settings sections
3. Next, check the same email address associated with your Celsius account and click on the 'Download' button found in the email that was sent to you to get your CSV file of your transactions
4. Go to Ledgible and go to exchanges
5. Click on '+ Add Exchange Data'
6. Choose 'File Import' and click next
7. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'Exchange Not Listed/Template Import' and click next
8. Download the Ledgible template on the next page and bring over the data from the CSV report you downloaded from Celsius (pay special attention to ensure you are matching the headers between files)
9. Import the Entry and click next (you may need to review any entries that require your attention)
10. Finally, Enter a name to display on Ledgible for this connection and click 'Create' to complete the setup