Login to your account at coincheck.com and find the option to download your complete transaction history. Once you have downloaded your transaction history, go over to Ledgible and follow the below steps.
1. Go to Ledgible and go to exchanges
2. Click on '+ Add Exchange Data'
3. Choose 'File Import' and click next
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'Exchange Not Listed/Template Import' and click next
5. Download the template on the next page and bring over the data from the report generated from Upload.com (pay special attention to ensure you are matching the headers between files)
6. Import the Entry and click next (you may need to review any entries that require your attention)
7. Finally, Enter a name to display on Ledgible for this connection and click 'Create' to complete the setup