1. Login into your Robinhood account and navigate to your accounts and history
Note: There is no direct download available to CSV format from Robinhood, so if you have a few transactions, it may be easier for you to manually enter this through Ledgible. If you have many transactions, we have found a third party tool helpful in organizing the data for you.
NOTE: Ledgible doesn't endorse any 3rd party tools for use, but this Robinhood Transaction History Downloader takes your history and produces a CSV export.
2. Once you generate the report, you will be given the option of what transactions you would like to bring forward
3. Go to Ledgible and go to exchanges
4. Click on '+ Add Exchange Data'
5. Choose 'File Import' and click next
6. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'Exchange Not Listed/Template Import' and click next
7. Download the template on the next page and bring over the data from the report generated on Robinhood Transaction History Downloader (pay special attention to ensure you are matching the headers between files)
8. Import the Entry and click next (you may need to review any entries that require your attention)
9. Finally, Enter a name to display on Ledgible for this connection and click 'Create' to complete the setup