Login to your account at Kucoin and click on Orders and choose Spot Trade History. On the next page, click on Trade History and download the choose 'Export to CSV' to download your trade history.
Select the start date and end date and export all transactions. Choose 'All' for Pair, Side and Type to get all transaction history. Once the download is ready, you will get a notification near the top of the page.
NOTE: Kucoin has a maximum range of 100 days to download transaction history. If for example, you are downloading from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021, you will need to run the transaction history four times. You will get a total of four files, but can compile this into the below 'file import' into one file for upload onto Ledgible.
Once you have downloaded your transaction history, go over to Ledgible and follow the below steps.
1. Go to Ledgible and go to exchanges
2. Click on '+ Add Exchange Data'
3. Choose 'File Import' and click next
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'Exchange Not Listed/Template Import' and click next
5. Download the template on the next page and bring over the data from the report generated from Upload.com (pay special attention to ensure you are matching the headers between files)
6. Import the Entry and click next (you may need to review any entries that require your attention)
7. Finally, Enter a name to display on Ledgible for this connection and click 'Create' to complete the setup