Login to your account at Gate.io and go to my billing details. Select the start date and end date. Click on the Download button and once you have downloaded your transaction history, go over to Ledgible and follow the below steps.
To import your cryptocurrency exchange by File Import:
- Log into your Ledgible account.
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source on the top right-hand side.
- To add your transactions by file import, navigate to the Exchange category, and click the desired exchange. For the purposes of this example, we will be using BlockFi.
- On the page that opens, name your crypto source in the field at the top, select the account ownership type below, and select Import transactions from files to import your exchange's transactions.
- On the next page, you will be presented with instructions on how to obtain a CSV from your exchange on the left, and on the right, you will have a field to upload your CSV file. Click the blue upload field, select your file, and click Next. Please note that there is no formatting required for listed exchanges, but if you have selected Unlisted Exchange, a template file will be provided with instructions for formatting. Please see this article for more information, specifically the section Adding an unlisted Exchange.
- Confirm the details of the crypto source you have added on the following page, and click Create. You can now run an Account Refresh for your transactions to display in Ledgible.