You can import your cryptocurrency transactions from unlisted exchanges and wallets into Ledgible by following the File Import method. This method will require you to export a CSV file from your wallet or exchange and format the file in accordance with our File Import template, which you can then import into Ledgible. Please note that File Import sources do not update automatically such as a blockchain wallet or API connected exchange, and will require you to manually add any transactions performed after the file was created.
Nexo.io is a popular service that provides interest payments on crypto as well as other valuable services. This article will walk you through downloading your Nexo.io transaction history to import into Ledgible via the File Import Wizard. It contains the following sections:
- Step-By-Step Instructions Using the Nexo.io Website
- Step-By-Step Instructions Using the Nexo App
- Helpful Hints
Step-By-Step Instructions Using the Nexo.io Website
We recommend using this method to download your transaction history.
- Log in to your Nexo.io account via your preferred browser.
- Navigate to the Transactions tab.
- Under the Filters section, either select the desired date range (typically a range that will capture all of your transaction history) or leave it blank to include all transactions. Leave the other two options on their defaults (the Transaction Type should show All Types and the Asset drop down menu defaults to All Assets).
- Select the Export button to download your transaction history in a CSV file format. Follow the prompts in your browser to save the file.
Step-By-Step Instructions Using the Nexo App
- Log in to your Nexo.io account using the app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Wallets dashboard from the bottom menu.
- Select the Transactions button in the top right (the icon contains an arrow to the right over an arrow to the left).
- Select the CSV button in the top right to download your entire transaction history in CSV file format. Under the Filters section, you can select the desired date range (typically a range that will capture all of your transaction history) or leave it blank to include all transactions. Leave the other two options on their defaults (the Transaction Type should show All Types and the Asset drop down menu defaults to All Assets).
- This article has been modified from it's original content. We previously recommended adding your Nexo transaction history via manual entries. However, our recommendation has been updated to recommend the file import option now that Nexo has added functionality to download a CSV file of your transaction history. This is available in both the web interface and the Nexo app; instructions for each are provided in this article.
- Please reach out to let us know if having an API connection option for Nexo is important to you.
To import your cryptocurrency exchange by File Import:
- Log into your Ledgible account.
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source on the top right-hand side.
- To add your transactions by file import, navigate to the Exchange category, and click the desired exchange. For the purposes of this example, we will be using BlockFi.
- On the page that opens, name your crypto source in the field at the top, select the account ownership type below, and select Import transactions from files to import your exchange's transactions.
- On the next page, you will be presented with instructions on how to obtain a CSV from your exchange on the left, and on the right, you will have a field to upload your CSV file. Click the blue upload field, select your file, and click Next. Please note that there is no formatting required for listed exchanges, but if you have selected Unlisted Exchange, a template file will be provided with instructions for formatting. Please see this article for more information, specifically the section Adding an unlisted Exchange.
- Confirm the details of the crypto source you have added on the following page, and click Create. You can now run an Account Refresh for your transactions to display in Ledgible.