When importing a transaction history file for an unlisted exchange using the provided template, the transaction or order type must be set.
This article contains the following sections:
For template file imports for Exchanges, the value of the Type column must be one of the following:
- Buy (order to purchase cryptocurrency with fiat)
- Sell (order to sell cryptocurrency to fiat)
- Withdrawal (transferring cryptocurrency out of an exchange)
- Deposit (transferring cryptocurrency into an exchange)
- If your exchange is listed on Ledgible, no formatting will be required as mappings are already set: please refer to this article for more information.