Ledgible allows you to integrate order, deposit, and withdrawal information from your accounts at many leading exchanges.
Exchanges, including Binance, often use API keys to grant these permissions.
To get started with an API-based exchange connection, follow these steps:
- From your Ledgible account dashboard, click the Crypto Sources tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Add Sources button toward the top-right of the page.
- Select your API based exchange. For the purposes of this example we will be using BinanceUS.
- Once the exchange is selected, enter the name for the crypto source you would like to add, designate the account type, and select Add Exchange API Credentials.
- Enter your API key and secret key obtained from your exchange. For more information on specific exchanges, please see this section of our Knowledge Base.
- Click Create on the dialog box that appears, and you can now run an Account Refresh for your transactions to display in Ledgible.