Ledgible allows you to integrate order, deposit, and withdrawal information from your accounts at many leading exchanges.
Exchanges, such as Coinbase, can use an OAuth flow to grant these permissions instead of an API connection. To get started with an OAuth-based exchange connection, follow these steps.
- From your Ledgible account dashboard, click the Crypto Sources tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Add Sources button toward the top-right of the page.
- Select your OAuth based exchange. For the purposes of this example we will be using Coinbase. For more information on specific exchanges, please see this section of our Knowledge Base.
- Once the exchange is selected, enter the name for the crypto source you would like to add, designate the account type, and select Connect your Account.
- On the next page, click Connect. You will be redirected to your exchange's login page, and subsequently asked to confirm what data you are allowing Ledgible to access.
- Click the Authorize button and you will be redirected to Ledgible. Click Create and your exchange will be added to Ledgible.
You can now run an account refresh for Ledgible to correctly display all of your transactions. To view transactions specific to this exchange, you can return to it at anytime under the Crypto Sources tab.