The client needs to purchase the reporting package in order for their Tax Pro to access and run reports on their data. Reports allow you get their exact tax obligation, IRS forms, and files for tax software, as well as access their account.
The basic package starts at $49 and includes up to 2 wallets and 1 exchange in their data sources with up to 200 transactions. See our pricing information for more details, including pricing for additional data sources or transactions.
This article contains the following sections:
Step-By-Step Instructions For Your Clients
See below for step-by-step instructions for clients to purchase the reporting package in Ledgible Tax:
- Go to Reports Management tab (Reports).
- Click the green Get Reports button in the middle of the screen.
- Optional: enter your Coupon Code in the space and hit Apply.
- Click the Add Credit Card button to add your payment information.
- Enter your first name, last name, card number, expiration date, CVV, and billing zip code, then click the Add button.
- Click the Buy Now button under the Order Details section on the right to submit your order for processing.
Error: Unable to Open or Report on a client's account.
The Open and Report buttons are grayed out if the client has not purchased reporting yet.
Error: The Open button is grayed out.
The client has revoked consent for the Tax Pro to access their account. They can give consent from their Settings menu.
Error: The Reports button is grayed out.
The client account needs to submit their data to the Tax Pro.
Error: Problem while processing your payment method. Please verify your payment method details.
If a client receives this error, they should click the Cancel button to review their credit card information for accuracy. If the information is correct but the issue persists, please have them contact their credit card issuer for assistance.