You can update the password for your Ledgible account using either of the two methods presented in this article. Both methods will result in a password reset email being sent to the email address associated with your Ledgible user account. The security of your firm's and client's data is our priority and sending a reset email to your email address ensures that security.
This article contains the following sections:
- Using Change Password from your User Settings
- Using the Forgot Password? Link
- Setting a New Password From the Change/Reset Request Email
Using Change Password from your User Settings
If you are able to access your Ledgible account, you can request a password reset email from your User Settings. If you have lost access to your Ledgible account, please see Using the Forgot Password? Link instead. To update your password while logged in to your Ledgible account follow the instructions below:
- Click on the circle in the top right corner of any logged in Ledgible page for your User Options, then select Profile from the menu that appears.
- On the right side under Security, select the Reset button to the right of Change Password.
- Select Confirm to have the password reset email sent to the email address associated with your Ledgible account.
Using the Forgot Password? Link
If you have lost or forgotten your Ledgible account password, you can do the following to request a password reset email:
- From the Ledgible login page, click the blue Forgot password? link below the password field.
- Enter the email address associated with your Ledgible account and then click the Send Recovery Link button.
Setting a New Password From the Change/Reset Request Email
Once you have requested a password reset email using one of the above options, you will be able to set a new password for your Ledgible account:
- Locate the password reset email in your inbox. The email will have the subject "Your request" and will be sent from email@example.com.
- Select the Change Password button in the Change/Reset Request email.
- Enter the desired password in both fields. You can click on the eye icon to the right to show or hide the characters entered into the new password fields; otherwise your entries will be obscured by dots for security purposes. The password requirements will be shown once you begin typing.
- Select the Reset Password button at the bottom to set the new password.
- If the password requirements have been met, you will receive confirmation that the password has been changed. Click Back to Ledgible to return to the login page to sign in with your new credentials.