After granting Ledgible access to your Xero account, you will be directed to the Account Mapping Setup wizard. The wizard will guide you through choosing the following:
- The Default Asset Account, the Xero balance sheet account where crypto activity from Ledgible will be sent by default.
- The Default Income Account, the Xero account where inbound Ledgible Account entries will be sent by default.
- The Default Expense Account, the Xero account where outbound Ledgible Account entries will be sent by default.
- The Default Fee Account, the Xero account where fees generated by your blockchain transactions will be sent by default.
- The Default Suspense Account is used as the default destination for exchange order data.
A video walkthrough of the initial mappings setup is available in the Setting up and navigating your Xero Software integration article, however this video will show you how to edit them after initial setup.
- For each account type, click the dropdown to open the list of options.
- Make mapping selections for all account types, then click the Save button.