Ledgible provides two reports that are tailored to the NetSuite integration. Both produce a file that can be used to bring your detailed Ledgible transaction data into your NetSuite installation.
To generate these reports, follow these steps:
1. From the Ledgible Dashboard click the Reports tab
2. On the Reports tab, click the Create Report button to start your report
3. On the selection screen, choose either of the two NetSuite reports
The NetSuite On-Chain OFX Export will provide a file containing all of the transaction activity associated with the wallets you track in Ledgible
The NetSuite Exchange OFX Export will provide a file containing all of the activity associated with the exchanges you track in Ledgible
Once you have chosen your report, click the Next button in the bottom right
4. If you would like to restrict which data is contained in the file export, use the filters to limit down to your desired transactions.
When you're ready, click the Create button on the bottom right of the form to generate your report
5. You will see a message that your report request was submitted successfully:
Click the Close button on the report modal to return to the initial reports page
6. Once the report has finished, click the green arrow under 'Actions' to download the report to your machine
With the report downloaded, you're now ready to import your data into NetSuite!