Once your Ledgible account is set up, you can proceed with adding your crypto transaction data into Ledgible. Ledgible offers BitGo integration, meaning you can link your BitGo wallet directly to Ledgible.
First, you will need to generate a BitGo Access token.
- From the BitGo main page, select your username and then User Settings.
- Under User Settings, click the Developer Options Tab.
- Once there, go click + Add Access Token.
- On the next screen fill in the name, and then permissions as shown below. Make sure to copy the IP addresses shown on the Ledgible side into the correct field.
These fields are displayed when adding the source in Ledgible as shown in the second part of this article.
There is no need to add any amounts to any of the transfer limits as Ledgible never transfers funds. You can then click Add Token.
- Your BitGo token will now have been created: you can now go to Ledgible to enter it.
To connect your BitGo account to Ledgible using the access token:
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source in the top-right corner.
- Select BitGo from the tiles.
- Enter the name for your BitGo integration, and click Next.
- On the next page, enter your access token and click Create.
- You will then receive confirmation that your wallet has been uploaded to Ledgible successfully. You can now run an Account Refresh for your newly updated data to display.