Tax Preparers can invite their clients to Ledgible using several different methods.
However, Tax Preparers with the Preparer Pays billing model can also elect to manage their clients directly. This means the client will not have to sign up for a Ledgible account, and the Tax Preparer will upload the client's Wallet and Exchange data themselves after adding the client.
To directly add a client:
- Log into your Ledgible Tax professional account.
- Navigate to the Clients tab near the top of the screen.
- On the right hand side of the Clients tab, click + Add Client.
- On the Client Access page that opens, select The client will not access this account.
- On the following screen, fill out the first field with the display name for your client that you would like to see in your account, the following field with their contact name, the third field with the timezone your client is in, and the final field with your name you would like to have displayed to your client.
- On the following page, choose the client's Tax Year, their tax Calculation Method, and you can choose to designate GoSystem as your tax software of choice for formatting purposes.
- Review the information on the final page.
- Click create and the client will be added into Ledgible.
Now that the client has been created, you can proceed with uploading your client's Exchange and Wallet data.