Ledgible offers the possibility of connecting with several different cryptocurrency custodian services. These services are linked to Ledgible via API connection, with some requiring information on top of the API key and secret key, such as login credentials.
Currently, Ledgible supports the following custodian services:
- Anchorage Digital
- Coinbase Custody
- Ledger Enterprise
To connect to these services:
- Head to the Crypto Sources tab in Ledgible, and select Add Source.
- Select the Custodian filter to view the list of available custodian services Ledgible can create automatic connections to.
- Select the service you would like to connect to, and enter a name for crypto source you are creating. Click Next.
- On the following page, enter the required credentials. In the case of the example of Ledger Enterprise, this would be the API User, API key, and Endpoint URL. Additional instructions on the left will give context on obtaining the required credentials.
- Once you have entered your credentials, click Next and then confirm the creation of your crypto source. Your transactions from your custodian services will now have been imported into Ledgible.