Ledgible fully supports CoinSpot (and all cryptocurrency exchanges) today - any transaction activity involving it can be imported via the file import wizard or manual entry feature. The only caveat is that for data sources added by file import or manual entry the transaction activity will not automatically update in Ledgible.
Obtaining Your Transaction History File
If you opt to use the file import option, you will first need to obtain a file containing your transaction history. Please note that if you have buy/sell orders and deposits/withdrawals, you will need to download these in separate files and upload them both to your wallet in Ledgible. You can combine them into one file if this is easier, or simply add the second file to the wallet after you have created the wallet when uploading the first one.
Log in to your CoinSpot account and then select the My Account icon (person in a circle) in the top right.
Select Order History.
From here, select "Buys/Sells CSV" at the top right to download your cryptocurrency buys and sells in a CSV file. If you also sent or received cryptocurrency to/from a different address, you will also need to download the "Sends/Receives CSV" to get your complete history.
Be sure to export your full transaction history so Ledgible performs calculations correctly. Please note that the File Import option is limited to importing a file with up to 500 transactions at a time, so if you have more than 500 transactions you may want to break your file into multiple sections.
Adding Your Transactions to Ledgible
Now that you have the file(s) downloaded, you can download a copy of the Exchange File Import Template by logging in to Ledgible and going to Exchanges (tab) > Add Exchange Data (button) > File Import > Exchange Not Listed / Template Import.
- Select Next to download the template file using the Template button and upload your edited template file using the Import Data button. The template file contains detailed instructions and examples on how to format your data correctly. We highly recommend downloading the template file, copying the relevant columns from your transaction history file(s) and pasting them in the appropriate columns in the Template file, then uploading the completed file from this screen. This will ensure that the required columns are included in your upload and simplify the mapping process. If you have more than one file, you can combine them into one template file or use separate copies of the template and import the second template file once your wallet has been created by using the Import Entries button in that wallet.
- Click Next to proceed to the File Import Wizard, which will guide you through mapping the columns in your uploaded file to the fields in Ledgible and reviewing the data for errors prior to upload.
- As data sources added using the file import method do not update automatically, you can add future transactions by exporting them to a new transaction history CSV file, adding them to a fresh template file, and using the Import Entries button for that wallet to add the new data to Ledgible.
You can add transactions one at a time by adding the relevant data to Ledgible manually. This is only recommended if you have a few transactions.
- First, create a new wallet from the Exchanges tab by clicking the Add Exchange Data button.
- Select Manual Entry option and then Next.
- Add the Date, Time, Time Zone, and Type of transaction. Click Next.
- Add the Currency Symbol and Quantity of this transaction. Select Spot Pricing to have Ledgible lookup the price at the approximate time of the transaction or Custom Pricing to add your own pricing data. Check Add Fee if you would like to add fee data to this transaction using the Fee and Fee Currency fields. Enter an optional Order ID or leave this field blank for Ledgible to automatically assign one for tracking purposes. Click Next.
- Review your transaction data to ensure it is correct and then click the Create button to add this transaction to Ledgible.
- Select Close if you are done adding transactions or View Exchange to review this exchnage and add more transactions.
- To add more transactions to this exchange, simply click the Create Entry button. You can also access this by selecting the exchange in the Exchanges tab. Please note that you will need to add future transaction history for this wallet manually.