Poloniex is one of our API supported exchanges on Ledgible.
To add Poloniex via the API, simply follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Exchanges tab and Click '+ Add Exchange'
2. Select Exchange 'API Connection' and click next
3. Select Poloniex from the drop down list and enter your API Key and Secret
Instructions for getting your API Key is as follows:
- Open Poloniex and navigate to the 'Settings > Profile' page
- Find and select the section labeled 'API Keys'
- Click 'Create New Key'
- Confirm creation via two-factor authentication if applicable
- Confirm the new API key via the verification email sent by Poloniex
- Navigate back to Poloniex and ensure the 'Enable Trading' checkbox is DISABLED for this API key
- Copy the resulting credentials to the corresponding fields below
For manual entry using a CSV file:
Login to your account at Poloniex and click on the Activity tab. On the next page, you will be able to view all the transactions you have made on Poloniex. Click on the top right part of the page where it says 'Export' to start the download process. You will be able to select the different transaction types you want to include in your download.
Select the start date and end date and export all transactions. Once you are ready you can select 'download'.
NOTE: Poloniex may take some time to download large files, so be sure to narrow down the dates if the download takes too long.
Once you have downloaded your transaction history, go over to Ledgible and follow the below steps.
1. Go to Ledgible and go to exchanges
2. Click on '+ Add Exchange Data'
3. Choose 'File Import' and click next
4. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'Exchange Not Listed/Template Import' and click next
5. Download the template on the next page and bring over the data from the report generated from Upload.com (pay special attention to ensure you are matching the headers between files)
6. Import the Entry and click next (you may need to review any entries that require your attention)
7. Finally, Enter a name to display on Ledgible for this connection and click 'Create' to complete the setup