UNUS SED LEO is an ERC20 compatible token, meaning you can import your transaction history into Ledgible by importing your wallet address into Ledgible.
After users add their ERC20 token wallet address into Ledgible, Ledgible will search the blockchain for all transactions pertaining to the address. As Ledgible will be linked directly to the blockchain, running an account refresh will allow the software to pick up any transactions performed after the wallet address was imported into Ledgible.
To import your cryptocurrency wallet by wallet address:
- Log into your Ledgible account.
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source on the top right-hand side.
- To add your transactions by wallet address, navigate to the Blockchain category, and click the desired asset. For the purposes of this example, we will be using Ethereum.
- On the page that opens, name your crypto source in the field at the top, the account ownership type below, and select Sync on-chain transactions to import your wallet by address.
- On the following page, leave Enter addresses selected, and paste your wallet address in the empty field. If you have multiple wallet address, paste the first one, and click +Address to create a new field to post the subsequent in.
- Verify the information displayed on the final page to make sure the data is being imported correctly.
- Click Create and your wallet will be imported into Ledgible.
Once your wallet is added, you can run an account refresh to display all the transactions imported from your new source. You can now proceed with adding other crypto sources, or if all of your transactions have been uploaded to Ledgible, you can review transaction exceptions and generate reports.