The default sync mode for the Xero integration in Ledgible Crypto Accounting is Summary mode, which posts your account data via daily Journal entries to Xero. Summary mode posts a rollup of your data on a daily basis. One summary per mapped account is posted to Xero each day that there are associated transactions in your Ledgible account. This mode provides a high level view of your cryptocurrency transactions in Xero.
As of April 2021, you can opt to use Transaction mode, which posts your Ledgible data to Xero on a per-transaction basis (also updated once daily). Transaction mode will post each transaction and all of its associated data from your Ledgible account to Xero. This option includes more transaction detail than Summary mode and adds the flexibility to sort based on each transaction's attributes (such as contacts, type, etc) in Xero.
To change your Ledgible account settings to use Transaction mode for syncing data to Xero, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Ledgible account.
- Select the Integrations tab from the top of any page.
- Select the Manage button under Xero.
- Click the down arrow to the right of Sync Mode under the Integration Options heading.
- Select the radio button (circle) next to Transaction to select transaction mode for your Xero sync. If this is your first time changing this setting, the default is Summary mode.
- Click the Save button to save your changes. You can also choose the Cancel button to cancel any changes to the sync mode. Once you select the Save button, a green circle with a check mark will display to the right of the Integration Options heading to indicate that your changes were saved.