Ledgible allows you to import transactions from exchanges automatically, through linking your exchange to Ledgible using API keys. This will allow Ledgible to read your transactions without them having to be updated manually beyond running an account refresh.
For more information on how to create an API in Coinbase Pro, please refer to their support article.
To set up an OAuth-based exchange connection, please follow these steps:
- From your Ledgible account dashboard, click the Crypto Sources tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Add Sources button toward the top-right of the page.
- Select your OAuth based exchange. For the purposes of this example we will be using Coinbase, however the process is the same for all OAuth-based exchanges. For more information on specific exchanges, please see this section of our Knowledge Base.
- Once the exchange is selected, enter the name for the crypto source you would like to add, designate the account type, and select Connect your Account.
- On the next page, click Connect. You will be redirected to your exchange's login page, and subsequently asked to confirm what data you are allowing Ledgible to access.
- Log into your Coinbase account if necessary, click the Authorize button and you will be redirected to Ledgible. Click Create and your exchange will be added to Ledgible.
You can now run an account refresh for Ledgible to correctly display all of your transactions. To view transactions specific to this exchange, you can return to it at anytime under the Crypto Sources tab.