Ledgible Tax includes your Estimated Tax Exposure, but in order to get your exact tax obligation, IRS forms and tax software import files, you should purchase the Reports package. For customers who have linked their account to their tax preparer, it is also required in order for your Ledgible Tax Pro to be able to generate reports and files for your account.
The Ledgible Tax reporting package includes the following reports:
- IRS Form 8949
- TurboTax Import
- TaxAct Import
The basic package starts at $49 and includes up to 2 wallets and 1 exchange in your data sources with up to 200 transactions. See our pricing information for more details, including pricing for additional data sources or transactions.
See the steps below for how to purchase the reporting package in Ledgible Tax:
- Go to Reports Management tab (Reports).
- Click the green Get Reports button in the middle of the screen.
- Optional: enter your Coupon Code in the space and hit Apply.
- Click the Add Credit Card button to add your payment information.
- Enter your first name, last name, card number, expiration date, CVV, and billing zip code, then click the Add button.
- Click the Buy Now button under the Order Details section on the right to submit your order for processing.
If you receive the following error, click the Cancel button then review your credit card information to ensure it is correct. If the information is correct but the issue persists, please contact your credit card issuer for assistance.