In the rare case that Ledgible seems to be missing data, clicking the Sync Now button will force a check for additional data from your integrations for the prior day. Missing data can be caused by exchange outages or unstable blockchain reorganizations or attacks. Once the missing data from the prior day is available in the data source, simply select the Sync Now button from either integration management dashboard (Xero or Quickbooks Online). Both integrations are refreshed once the Sync Now button is selected from either one.
NOTE: Sync Now does not pull data for the current day, only the prior day.
Please follow the instructions below to locate the Sync Now button:
- While logged into your Ledgible account, click the Integrations tab on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Manage button for the desired integration (Xero or Intuit Quickbooks). An example involving Quickbooks is shown below.
- Select the Sync Now button on the top right of the integration settings screen.
- Select Confirm on the lower right to proceed.
- A warning message that the process is running will appear. You can select Close to exit this window or it will close automatically after a moment.
- The Last Sync timestamp under Sync Status will update once the process has finished. Your data should now be updated with any missing information from the prior day.