Once your Ledgible account is set up, you can proceed with adding your crypto transaction data into Ledgible. Ledgible offers BitGo integration, meaning you can link your BitGo wallet directly to Ledgible.
- Navigate to the Crypto Sources tab.
- Click Add Source on the top right-hand side.
- To integrate your BitGo wallet, navigate to the Custodian category, and click BitGo.
- In the window that opens, enter the name you would like Ledgible to display for your BitGo integration, select the account ownership type, and click Next.
- On the following page, a list of instructions is provided on how to generate BitGo credentials. Instructions on this process will be provided at the end of this article.
- Enter your access token obtained from BitGo, and click Next.
- Review the information on the final page, and click Create.
Now your BitGo integration is added, you can run an account refresh to display all the transactions imported from your new source. You can now proceed with adding other crypto sources, or if all of your transactions have been uploaded to Ledgible, you can review transaction exceptions and generate reports.
To generate BitGo credentials:
- Navigate to your BitGo account page, click your account name in the top-right corner, and select User Settings.
- Once your in the User Settings page, click the Developer Options Tab.
- In the developer options tab, click + Add Access Token.
- On the next screen, fill in the name, then fill in the permissions as shown below. Make sure to copy the IP addresses shown on the Ledgible side into the correct field. There is no need to add any amounts to any of the transfer limits as Ledgible never transfers funds. Once this is done, click Add Token.
- Now you'll see the access token created and BitGo will provide you with the information required to paste into Ledgible, as detailed above.