Ledgible allows you to integrate order, deposit, and withdrawal information from your accounts at many leading exchanges.
Exchanges, including Coinbase, often use an OAuth flow to grant these permissions. To get started with an OAuth-based exchange connection, follow these steps.
1. From your Ledgible account dashboard, click the Exchanges tab in the top navigation bar
2. On the Exchanges tab, click either the Plus (+) button at the top of the page or the Add Exchange button in the center of the page to begin adding a new exchange integration
3. On the form that pops up, use the dropdown menu to select the exchange you would like to integrate with
4. Once the exchange is selected, the form will display instructions for retrieving credentials from your exchange to set up secure integration with Ledgible. To expand these instructions, click the arrow (v) icon on the right, just below Authorization
The form will expand to provide steps for initiating the authorization process.
5. Click the Connect button to be taken to the exchange's authorization flow. Complete the steps and grant the permissions requested.
6. On the next page, enter a name that will allow you to recognize your exchange connection in the dashboard and in reports. When you're ready, click the Create button to finish creating the exchange
7. The page will refresh, and you'll see a tile on the exchange dashboard for the new exchange connection you've set up.
8. Click the tile to be taken into the exchange detail page. Here you can see the balance and valuation of the assets you currently hold at the exchange. A few recent orders are displayed as well.